Ultra-high Power Cell
Molicel has been dedicated our product development in the path of ultra-high power cells with focus.
The launch of a new generation 21700 power cell, INR-21700-P45B, featuring 7% higher capacity however 22% lower DCR compared to P42A. Its consistent 45A discharging performance has now enhanced hugely with superior fast charge capability up to 3C charging rate.
This is a starting point of low impedance version that shall be ideal for premium segment in EV, eVTOL, micro-mobility, home appliances and more applications.
- Nominal Voltage (V)3.6V
- Typical Capacity4.5Ah (16.2Wh)
- Discharge Current (MAX)45A
- Power Output184W (10s, SOC 90%)
168W (10s, SOC 50%)
- Energy Density643 Wh/l
- Up to 120W Higher retention for discharge energy up to 120W continuously
- 500+ Cycles High rate 80% retention
- Fast Charge 13.5A continues charge
- Lowest DCIR Max internal resistance 13.8 mOhm
- Low Impedance Growth Over long cycle
- Thermal Controlling In cell thermal distribution optimized (3-4 ℃)
The information contained herein is for reference only and does not imply a performance guarantee or a product warranty. Specifications and characteristics are subject to change without prior notice. For application specific information, please contact E-One Moli Energy Sales and Applications or the nearest MOLICEL® recognized agent.Fill in Contact Data for Receiving Datasheet